Your New Orleans Airboat Swamp Tour Adventure of a lifetime starts here!
Call us at 504-275-6674 or click the BOOK NOW button!
New Orleans Swamp Tours can accommodate groups large and small on all daily Airboat Swamp Tours.
Our high-speed airboat swamp tour takes you deep into the Louisiana swamp where regular boats only wish they could go. You’ll get up close and personal with Louisiana wildlife including alligators, eagles, nutria, raccoons and many other swamp critters in their own backyard. The Landscape is a photographers dream! Each tour meanders through open water as well as marsh and swamp full of history and folklore. Our tours also teach you about invasive species invading our swamps that compound Southeast Louisiana’s growing coastal erosion problem. Its both education and thrilling and should be a main attraction during your time in New Orleans!
- Airboat Swamp Tour Availability: Daily
- Airboat Swamp Tour Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Tour Times each day: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm and 4:00pm
- Downtown New Orleans and French Quarter Hotel Pick-Up Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
- Drive-up Directions: 4720 Jean Lafitte Blvd, Lafitte, LA 70067
*Please check-in at the New Orleans Swamp Tour office 30 minutes before your airboat swamp tour departure*
- Adult Drive up: $75
- Adult with Shuttle Transportation to and from Downtown New Orleans and French Quarter :$95
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- Swamp Tour Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 48 hour time frame.
- All New Orleans Swamp Tours are subject to cancellation in dangerous weather. New Orleans Swamp Tours LLC is not responsible for any electronic equipment lost or damaged due to water, splashes, or rain. Because of insurance reasons, pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck/back problems are not allowed to ride airboats.
- All payments are nonrefundable. Prices are subject to change.
- Tips are not included but are appreciated.